ALLDOCK Wireless Family Aluminum Rose Gold & Black Package
WOW!! NOW THIS IS THE ULTIMATE APPLE USER CHARGING STATION
Charge all your Apple Devices Simultaneously, with the function of Wireless Conduction and Mounts for all your Apple wearables.
This ALLDOCK will Dock & Charge:
MacBook / iPad / iPhone / Apple Watch / Apple Pencil / Apple AirPods
SAVE ON THE PACKAGE DEAL
Please choose from the below components:
- x 1 ALLDOCK Wireless FAMILY (3 Rails/ 2 Wireless Deck & 4 USB Ports)
- x 3 One Hand Docking Adaptor Cables (Apple Lightning/C-Type MFi)
- x 1 USB Cable Splitter (Apple MFi) - (Optional)
- x 1 Apple Watch Mount - (Optional)
- x 1 Apple AirPod Mount (Optional - Compatible AirPod Gen 1 & 2)
The new ALLDOCK Wireless FAMILY is designed to offer you the most universal charging station that integrates the latest technologies. The ALLDOCK Wireless FAMILY has two integrated Wireless Fast Chargers. You have the flexibility to combine conventional docking and wireless to simplify the process of charging.
The safety measurements have been further developed, ensuring that all devices are safe from overheating, static discharge, reverse polarity and fault detection per port.
ALLDOCK's quality in materials and workmanship is not compromised. This charger is hand built in high quality pure Timbers or Soft Coated ABS compound Plastics.
Whether you are searching for a unique or a functional charging station which offers the latest technology, the ALLDOCK Wireless FAMILY is for you!
- Outer Case Large: 320 x 176 x 70mm
- Number of Docking Rails - 3
- Docking Rail Width: Front 14mm, Middle Rail - 18mm, Back Rail - 21mm
- AIRPOD Pros docking notch
- 2x Wireless Charging Deck (Dual Coil) - Device Capacity 2
- 6x USB Charger
- Output - 6x 2.4A,
- The Total Capacity: 14.400 mAh
- Suitable Accessories: Up to Two Mounts (Apple Watch, FitBit, AirPod)
- Suitable to 4x Click-In One Hand Docking Adapters
- Certified to Australasian Safety Standards (RCM)
The ALLDOCK Wireless FAMILY comes with two Wireless Charger Pads which are integrated into the cargo bed. Please note that the Wireless Chargers already use two of the six USB ports.